When users install any of the WM games or applications, WM may collect and record the information users provide voluntarily through the site where the games users install are released. We receive and store information about you such as:
• Information you provide to us:
We collect information you provide to us which probably includes: your name, your nickname, identity number, gender, age, email address, address or postal code, payment method(s), and telephone number、location. We collect this information in a number of ways, including when you enter it while using our service, interact with our Customer Service, or participate in surveys or marketing promotions.
• Information we collect automatically:
We collect information about you and your use of our service, your interactions with us and our advertising, as well as information regarding your computer or other device used to access our service (such as gaming systems, smart TVs, mobile devices, and set top boxes). These information includes:
1. your activity on the WM service, including but not limited to all the game data in your WM account;
2. details of your interactions with Customer Service, such as the date, time and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any chat conversations, your phone number and call recordings;
3. device model, device IDs，operating system version, or other unique identifiers, battery, internet type, signal strength, etc；
4. advertising identifiers, such as those on mobile devices, tablets, and streaming media devices that include such identifiers;
5. device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information, statistics on page views, referring source (for example, referral URLs), IP address (which may tell us your general location), browser and standard web server log information;
• Information from other sources:
We also obtain information from other sources. We protect this information according to the practices described in this Privacy Statement, plus any additional restrictions imposed by the source of the data.
Use of Information
We collect, store and use your information to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, fun, and customized experience. For example, we may use information collected from you in any one or more of the following ways:
1. To create game accounts and allow users to play our games;
2. To identify and suggest connections with other users;
3. To solicit input and feedback to improve WM apps and services;
4. To communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about our services;
5. To prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities;
6. To link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services;
7. To enable you to communicate with other users;
8. To give you opportunity to invite your contacts from a SN Service (such as your Facebook friends) so that those contacts can be located in our games or you can invite them to join you in our games.
Disclosure of Information
WM does not share or sell your personal information except as described below:
1. WM may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. These agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for us; WM would have them process such information for us in accordance with our instructions, privacy policies and other relevant confidentiality and security measures.
2. When we have a good faith belief that we are required to disclose the information in response to legal process, such as to comply with a subpoena, a court order or search warrant.; investigate fraud, respond to a government request, enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our users, or others;
Additionally, in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or other similar event, customer information may be transferred to WM's successor or assignee, if permitted by and done in accordance with applicable law.
A cookie is a small data file that WM transfers to users’ computer’s hard disk, generally to quickly identify a user's computer and to "remember" things about the user's visit, such as the user’s preferences or a user’s name and password. The Service sends cookies to users’ computers when users access or view content of an WM game. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to users’ personal information for purposes such as improving the quality of our service, tailoring recommendations to users’ interests, and making the Service easier to use. Users can disable cookies at any time, although users may not be able to access or use features of the Service.
WM have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. These measures are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risks of processing your personal information.
Please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.